NCPI takes a business-oriented approach to Managing Quality to improve quality, productivity and finding effective solutions for enhanced products.
Close working relationship within the Organization, effective and efficient operations, leads to improved products and services ensuring highest quality standards as expected by Clients.
Retaining the quality standards is possible due to our strict adherence to Quality Assurance Procedures laid down by ISO.
NCPI offers services ranging from conceptual approach through technical evaluation, engineering, supplying chemicals, monitoring operations and beyond…
We put in our best efforts to generate new ideas and develop refined products and procedures to meet our Customer needs through Technical Collaboration with international in-house technology with our Principles. Such expertise, know-how, efficient & experienced staff and well-equipped facility help us respond to technical problems swiftly and forms a back-up to our research facilities.
Compatibility tests are being conducted as a part of our R&D to determine and rank the efficiencies of our latest developments in collaboration with international third parties.
Periodical Bottle-tests and Field trials help understand the needs of our Customers enabling us develop superior chemicals for superior performance.
Responsibilities towards Health, Safety and Environment
Improving as we continue to learn daily complying with rules and regulations and revering to Environment and its Safety. The seeds of respect towards environment were sown from the very beginning at NCPI. We make on-going progress towards the vision of reducing the impact of accidents, injuries or harm to the environment. Our industry creates products and services that makes our life richer. However, success goes hand in hand with appreciation to the surroundings.
Thus at NCPI we make every effort to attain a zero-accident and zero-injury zone with prime importance to environment safety holding on to the following principles:
- Seek and incorporate public input to improve the image of our products.
- Make health, safety, environment and resource conservation critical consideration for our industry’s image.
- Provide vital information on health and environmental risks as is necessary to ensure a positive product perception and pursue protective information measures for employees, the public and others.
- To work with customers, carriers, suppliers, distributors and contractors to foster profitable use of the chemicals and safe disposal.
- Support education and research on health, safety and environmental effects of our products and process.
- Lead in development of responsible laws, regulations and standards that safeguard the company concerned.
- Practice Responsible Care by encouraging and assisting others to adhere to voluntary principles and practices.
Having a modern approach, we encourage a spirit of partnership, mutual respect and free exchange of ideas from employees welcoming their suggestions. We believe that diverse opinion leads to a new way of thinking.
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts